Polaroid Grey Label by Haus Of Gaga


Here's one of my latest projects i was involved in Ars Thanea. That's Global Key Visual we've done together with William Morris Endeavor. My main job here was to shade and light this crystals.

Client: Polaroid/William Morris Endeavor
Creative Director: Brad Klemmer

Production Studio: Ars Thanea
Creative Director: Peter Jaworowski
Art Director: Peter Jaworowski, Pawel Nolbert
3D Artist: Pawel Wilkos, Piotr Kolus, Marcin Klicki
Concept Artist: Michal Dziekan
Retouch: Pawel Nolbert
Production Manager: Marcin Molski



2 komentarze:

  1. This is truly excellent Pawel. I'd be curious to find out a bit more about how you did the lighting and texturing?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I was using just simple 2 Area lights and a HDRI map to get some reflections. Textures were mapped without UV. Just cubic mapping. Nothing to fancy to be honest. I'm glad that you like it !

    OdpowiedzUsuń

 
//Zliczarka